Only a few weeks ago, we were amazed to hear that “Apple has your back” when it comes to privacy and security. Refusing the FBI a “master key” to the iOS iPhone operating system was a monumental achievement and one that was celebrated worldwide.
It has been confirmed that this was all a huge PR stunt. Just today, RT News reported that British immigration officers have been granted the power to hack into the phones and computers of refugees and asylum seekers since 2013!!.[link to article]
Clearly, the authorities have been able to access the content stored on iPhone’s for over 3 years, based on this RT report. So, if the UK can do it, only a fool would assume that the FBI would break a sweat. An even bigger fool would suggest that refugee’s could not own iPhones.
Coincidentally – this was all going on just before the release of Apples new iPhone 5se.
We will let you decide – coincidence or a priceless work of PR? Please leave your comments in the section below. We would really like to read your views.
It would seem that the US is in real trouble. But you already know that. Our readers associate 365reality with revealing the truth – and so we are.
With the US leading most of the conflicts around the world (with help from its allies), domestic attention is oversea’s. Whilst all the violence across the world continues, the US is sleeping walking in too an oblivion of turmoil. The issues:
- Hilary Clinton – How is she still in the presidential race is far beyond our reasoning. With the email scam and rape allegations placed on former president and husband Bill Clinton, surely she should be thrown out and impeached. Nothing “real” is being done – only suggestion’s and rumours. She is still walking the streets. Why?
- 9/11 – The so called investigation was a complete waste of time and resources. We think the whole world would agree that restricted access to material and limited funds does not scream “thorough” investigation. Pages from the report have been withheld from the public and still, no one is pushing the issue with congress. Why?
- George Bush & Tony Blair – War criminals making a fortune from their “honourable speeches” around the world. The illegal war in Iraq based on false information was a huge disaster and cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Again, why are they not in prison and why is it taking so long to prosecute them? The investigation has now been going on for 6 years!. Why?
- Islamophobia – Completely the wests doing. ISIS, created, trained and armed by the US – with more and more reports proving the connection between the two. Refugee’s have no choice but to run from war – and the west is complaining. STOP and think about it. No wonder many factions around the world do not trust the West. Almost everyday, the mainstream try and brainwash people in to thinking its all “Islam” fault. Islam or Muslim’s didn’t create terrorism – terrorism is a manufactured problem, that we knowingly created.
- Rigged US Polls – Donald Trump supporters have been continuously raising concerns of voting fraud. That in itself is a jail term for anyone rigging elections. Roger Stone, who has been making the US voters aware of this, is doing a great job. Lets hope Mr Stone is successful in providing sufficient proof that can be used to prosecute those fraudsters.
These are just a few of the reasons that the US is in huge trouble. Criminality is rife in high places and if we are not careful, we will miss our chance of providing a decent future for our children.
Huge waves whipped up by winds that reached 65mph have caused flooding in a number of seaside towns in Cornwall.
A hotel’s ground floor was flooded in St Mawes after waves smashed windows. Ferries were cancelled in Cornwall and there were delays on trains out of the South West after waves topped sea defences at Dawlish in Devon. Ferry firm Condor said the Liberation was unable to berth in Guernsey and passengers to Poole were advised to book alternative services. The ground floor including the cafe at the Ship and Castle Hotel in St Mawes was flooded for several hours until the fire service pumped out the water.
Firefighters were also called to deal with flooding at three homes in Penzance and flooding was also reported in Looe. A spokeswoman at the Ship and Castle said:
“There was nothing we could do, the force of the storm pushed in the windows. “Now we are concerned about what is going to happen at the next high tide this evening.”
- Spring tides are forecast for about 21:00 BST but the wind is expected to subside, according to forecasters.
- Twelve flood warnings – the second highest category – and 16 flood alerts have been issued by the Environment Agency for the South West.
- Part of the esplanade in Exmouth, Devon was closed to protect people from flying debris.
- The Sandbanks chain ferry between Poole and Studland in Dorset was halted for two hours.
- The second day of the two-day Fish and Ships food and boat festival in Portland, where gusts of up to 50mph were predicted, was also abandoned.
More than 23,000 people have signed a petition to stop British Prime Minister David Cameron from re-entering the UK after his Easter holiday in Lanzarote, claiming he presents a “clear and present danger” to the country.
“David Cameron presents a clear and present danger to the short, medium and long term interests of the country. As such, the UK should institute a temporary ban on his return to Britain at the conclusion of his holiday in Lanzarote,” says the petition, which is addressed to Home Secretary Theresa May.
At the time of publishing, the petition had received 23,067 signatures.
Many of the petition’s signatories commented beneath the document, with supporter Michael Thorpe writing that
“David Cameron is a bigger threat to the people of the United Kingdom than any terrorist organisation.”
Cameron tweets picture of himself watching ISS launch, internet reacts hilariously
Another supporter, Lydia Paris, wrote that Cameron is a “danger to humanity, and pigs,” referring to #PigGate allegations that Cameron stuck his private parts in a dead pig’s mouth when he was a student at Oxford University.
The petition was launched by independent journalist Kerry-anne Mendoza. A former consultant for the NHS and the banking sector, Mendoza left her former career to join the Occupy movement in 2011 and has since become known for challenging austerity and neoliberal politics.
David Cameron has faced criticism for his decision to vacation in Lanzarote just weeks after appealing to the British public to spend their Easter holidays in the north of England, to help the region bounce back from recent flooding.
Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron led the pack when it came to criticizing Cameron’s holiday destination.
“The prime minister has jetted off already for a few days’ relaxation in Spain…so while the prime minister ignores his own comments about visiting the North, what I am saying is that we are open for business and I urge people to come and visit and see some of the beautiful scenery in the country.
“But for everyone else the added bonus is that you seem guaranteed not to bump into him,” Farron said, as quoted by the Telegraph.
[Also See: UK WARNING – Shocking – UK News Today]