It would seem that the US is in real trouble. But you already know that. Our readers associate 365reality with revealing the truth – and so we are.
With the US leading most of the conflicts around the world (with help from its allies), domestic attention is oversea’s. Whilst all the violence across the world continues, the US is sleeping walking in too an oblivion of turmoil. The issues:
- Hilary Clinton – How is she still in the presidential race is far beyond our reasoning. With the email scam and rape allegations placed on former president and husband Bill Clinton, surely she should be thrown out and impeached. Nothing “real” is being done – only suggestion’s and rumours. She is still walking the streets. Why?
- 9/11 – The so called investigation was a complete waste of time and resources. We think the whole world would agree that restricted access to material and limited funds does not scream “thorough” investigation. Pages from the report have been withheld from the public and still, no one is pushing the issue with congress. Why?
- George Bush & Tony Blair – War criminals making a fortune from their “honourable speeches” around the world. The illegal war in Iraq based on false information was a huge disaster and cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Again, why are they not in prison and why is it taking so long to prosecute them? The investigation has now been going on for 6 years!. Why?
- Islamophobia – Completely the wests doing. ISIS, created, trained and armed by the US – with more and more reports proving the connection between the two. Refugee’s have no choice but to run from war – and the west is complaining. STOP and think about it. No wonder many factions around the world do not trust the West. Almost everyday, the mainstream try and brainwash people in to thinking its all “Islam” fault. Islam or Muslim’s didn’t create terrorism – terrorism is a manufactured problem, that we knowingly created.
- Rigged US Polls – Donald Trump supporters have been continuously raising concerns of voting fraud. That in itself is a jail term for anyone rigging elections. Roger Stone, who has been making the US voters aware of this, is doing a great job. Lets hope Mr Stone is successful in providing sufficient proof that can be used to prosecute those fraudsters.
These are just a few of the reasons that the US is in huge trouble. Criminality is rife in high places and if we are not careful, we will miss our chance of providing a decent future for our children.